Sunday, December 07, 2008

Is this the end of the witch hunt?

Angela WON! It wasn't a TKO but I'd call it a good 12 round unanimous decision. I watched what I could of the visual feed provided by Mike Seebeck. I think it's hilarious that people were laughing at Stewart Flood's asinine trumped up charges against Mrs. Keaton. Unfortunately, the way it ended may not end this charade. So my advice to Angela is this: The LP is dead, the SS Minnow is sinking fast, jump ship while your feet are still dry and resign. You beat the Starr-Sullentrup firing squad and you didn't want to go out on their terms. We have plenty to do not LP related and can accomplish more outside the party realm than within the irrelevant party you and I have once called our political home. You can safely resign your spot on the LNC, on your terms and be at peace with yourself. You owe no one anything but I owe you my sincere graditude for fighting for the membership. After the meeting may I suggest you go visit friends and relatives, enjoy the holiday time without LNC crap, have wild sex with your husband (Lord knows the two of you need to BLOW off some steam) and continue working diligently for Anti-war.com. We have plans and projects on the horizon but I won't bother you with that until after the new year.

In addition to the above thoughts I want to take time to reflect on the witch hunt that wasted so much time. I want to thank those who stood up in defense of Angela: R Lee Wrights and Rachel Hawkridge. Those who are still members of such an irrelevant party still have people on the LNC who have the "balls" to do what's right whether it's popular or not. Rachel showed the board's hypocrisy when she stated that "when Bob Barr was on the LNC, his PAC was still supporting Republicans who had Libertarian opposition" but they had the nerve to ridicule Angela for wearing a BTP thong?

I was a little disappointed with Mary Ruwart. It seemed like she was too busy saving her own hide instead of helping Angela. Ruwart was so short-sided by this witch hunt that the best thing she could say was,"I didn't have enough time to review the charges against Angela therefore I couldn't act on it." Mary knew that the assholes on the LNC were coming after Angela with guns a-blazing and she stood by doing very little? And this is the same woman I endorsed for the LP Nomination after I dropped out of the VP race....I'm quite ashamed right now to have done so. These jackasses are coming after you next Mary!

The biggest disappointment of all goes to my rep and good friend Julie Fox. She practically stabbed Angela in the back. She claimed that Angela was acting unprofessionally and some of the claims laid out by Mr. Flood were false and ridiculous. Well, Julie, you are half right. Angela was not acting unprofessionally, she was doing her JOB as an unpaid (just like you) LNC rep. When Angela couldn't get the answers she needed when the cartel of Starr/Sullentrup wasn't releasing information to the rest of the LNC, she got brash and called their BULLSHIT! This is the same type of crap that was going on when we had our LPI feud back in 2004-2005. Sometimes Julie when you don't get results in a positive manner, you can't sit idly by and hope they will play nice. Starr and Sullentrup aren't nice people and until they drop off the LNC, you can't play nice with them. I hope you learned from this Julie cause you can't play middle-of-the-road on everything because it will show that you will fall for everything these jerks will feed you.

The loser in this whole scheme; Stewart Flood. Aye yes the main jackass himself coming up with illogical excuses to boot Angela off the LNC. Seems like some men on this ineffectual committee can't stand a strong, vocal female calling their bluff. Well, Mr. Flood based on your actions I think that you are an amoeba and you are an ineffectual representative of your region. In other words, you gotta GO! Now I would advise every party member within the region in which Flood is their representative, they need to call or write their State Chairs and ask them to call a vote for a swift and immediate removal of Stewart Flood before the next meeting. He didn’t get Angela but who will he go after next?

I'm curious to hear the budget analysis on Sunday. Stay tuned to see how BROKE the LP really is and what kind of bailout they are going to propose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home